Coláiste Eoin’s has a vibrant and active Parents’ Council. Its aims are:
- to develop a real partnership between parents, guardians and teachers
- to encourage parents/guardians to have an input in the school activities, plans and polices
- to continue to develop the schools close links with local business, organisations and community.
The committee does not get directly involved with fund raising.
Over the years the parents have been involved in a number of projects in the school including:
- policy formation/development of code of behaviour
- anti-bullying policy and workshops
- compiling information booklets for all parents
- induction mornings for parents and students
- Coffee mornings
How to Join
Membership is open to all parents of students attending Coláiste Eoin, to join the Parents’ Council please contact the school directly.